Home Decor, Gifts and More

Decor tips, trends, and charming treasures for home and garden, gift ideas and much more!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday's with Corrie

     Okay so I haven't planted that wheel barrel yet but I'm still planning to.  The weather didn't help last week and it looks like its continuing this week.  If anyone has any ideas of what flowers would work best, please let me know.   I did have a chance to do some crafting this past week. I have been working on some St Patrick's day and Easter magnets using bottle caps, cut up pictures, stickers, beads, sequins and of coarse lots of glitter.  Thank you Mary and Laurie for letting me sell them in your store.  Oh what a deal at only $2 a magnet!  I wish my phone was charged so I could take a picture of them.  I will post one as soon as possible.  Have a great week and don't forget, I will be here for Farmer's Market on Thursday night!  Come on down!!!!
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment