Home Decor, Gifts and More

Decor tips, trends, and charming treasures for home and garden, gift ideas and much more!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

God is Good

As I was driving here today I was praising the Lord, listening to Air1 radio and taking in all the snow covered mountains.  I encountered fog, clouds, clear skies, and the sun peeking through.  My drive is from the desert of Apple Valley to Upland and usually takes from 50 minutes to sometimes over an hour depending on weather conditions and traffic. Today was smooth, and I found myself smiling, and thankful for God's provisions; a husband that works very hard to take care of us, three awesome children, siblings that I love and adore and the ability to work with my best friend.

May you take time today to to notice even the tiniest of blessings and give thanks the Lord.

~Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment