Home Decor, Gifts and More

Decor tips, trends, and charming treasures for home and garden, gift ideas and much more!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Featured Favs

This week's Featured Product is our Farmhouse Garden Jam.  Can you say "Yummy"?  This isn't any ordinary jam, it's really more like a  fruit spread.  It's made in open 40 quart pots, slow cooked and hand poured to perfection the old fashioned way by the Mennonites in Northern California.  Each jam has a high fruit concentration with very little added sugar.  Nothing but fruit, sugar, pectin, and lemon juice in each 10 oz. jar.  

We currently have Apricot, Raspberry, and Strawberry-Rhubarb ($10.50 ea.), but once it's gone, it's gone...until next year!
 
What goes better with jam than a fresh baked scone?  Nothing...that's what I say.  I love, love, love scones.  I could eat scones all day.  Did I mention I love scones?  Our Natural Scone Mix just needs butter and water to make 12 delicious triangles of bready-goodness.  And if that's not enough, each package of mix comes wrapped in a darling flour sack kitchen towel ($19.50 ea.).  Pair it with a jar of our jam and you have a great gift and my favorite treat!


If you're gonna eat scones and jam, then you need a steaming cup of tea or coffee.  Don't worry, we've gotcha covered.  Our Breakfast Tea includes 8 tea bags of Organic Assam and Darjeeling tea packaged in a cute little bag ($9.95 ea.).  Not a tea drinker?  Then try our Good Morning Gourmet Coffee; a blend of Ethiopian, Costa Rican and Colombian Supremos, medium-roasted for a rich complex flavor ($10.50 ea.)  It's smooth in the cup with a medium-heavy body.  Just the way I like it...enough flavor so I can add lots of cream!  

...medium-heavy body...sounds like me!...did I mention I love scones?
Happy Wednesday everyone!
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment