Home Decor, Gifts and More

Decor tips, trends, and charming treasures for home and garden, gift ideas and much more!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Squared Up End Table

This great little end table had seen better days...but it was super solid, super heavy, and even had a drawer with dovetailed joints...and best of all, the price was right.  So, it went home with me.



Poor little end table...you need some lovin'...



The hardware got a coat of stainless steel look spray paint.



I settled on a blue-y green chalk paint.



Sanded the edges a bit and 3 coats of paste wax (clear, dark, clear).



Simple but I like it.  I'm not sure this is going to make it to the shop.  I'm doing a living room for someone and I have a hunch this would be perfect for them.  (posts to follow)


Until next time...

~Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment